This is a groundbreaking initiative of nonreligious people—humanists, atheists, agnostics, and others—that are standing together to support the Biden-Harris campaign. Join us in a discussion about humanist values, what’s at stake in this election, and how nonreligious voters can make an impact.
The event features special performances by Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips and National Slam Poetry Champion Regie Gibson, a conversation with humanist Congressman Huffman and national interfaith leaders, and panels discussing the issues on the ballot in November.
- Congressman Huffman, founding member and Co-Chair of the Congressional Freethought Caucus
- Greg Epstein, humanist chaplain at Harvard and MIT
- Sarah Levin, program director at Secular Democrats of America
- Regie Gibson, former National Poetry Slam Individual Champion
- Jason Callahan, Instructor and Palliative Chaplain at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Sasha Sagan, author of “For Small Creatures Such as We: Rituals for Finding Meaning in Our Unlikely World”
- Dr. Laurie Santos, cognitive scientist and Professor of Psychology at Yale University
- Dr. Anthony Pinn, Agnes Cullen Arnold Professor of Humanities and Professor of Religious Studies at Rice University
- Dr. Juhem Navarro-Rivera, political research director at Socioanalítica Research
- Dr. Sikivu Hutchinson, author of Humanists in the Hood: Unapologetically Black, Feminist, and Heretical